Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Last Birthday as just ME

I am going to be 28 years old tomorrow.

28 is a big deal!
Ever since my 25th birthday, I find it hard to really remember what age I am at, at present..
Serious! Not bluffing!
If someone ask me how old I am, It would take me a few seconds to remember..
Nyehehe..

Now I will be 28..
What have I achieved?
Plenty, Alhamdullillah..
Some still unachieved..

People say, always count your blessings..
Well,
I am a Degree holder,
I am married to a wonderful man,
We have our own house,
We have a car,
We have our own little 'business',
I am working at a place where it is related to my degree,
I am pregnant,
I will become a mother, real soon, I'Allah..

Syukur Alhamdulillah for all these Dear Allah..

There's definitely more that I want to achieve in future.
From when I was younger,
I have this one particular dream..

For now, only my dad and husband know about it.
but, it is not achievable at the moment..
I know it is not easy,

I pray to Allah that He will grant this wish of mine soon..
Amiin.

Another important point of this entry is,
IT IS MY LAST BIRTHDAY BEFORE I BECOME A MOMMY!!
I want to savour every moment of it..each and every single bit of it..
May tomorrow and the rest of MY April (yeah! I own the month of April ;p) be the best April ever!

No comments: